$1875 Annual Membership Fee.
Save 31% off our regular price for enrolment
Our goal is taking the hassles out of sailing, helping you get out on the water now- sailing with more fun and more frequently is what it's all about.
Learn-to-Sail and Casual Recreational Sailing in a Package
For many, the most daunting aspect of learning how to sail in Vancouver is getting local access to sailboats and finding other sailors to Crew. If you don't own a sailboat or know sailors in your area, these obstacles can be tricky to overcome. Money, time and energy sometimes work against you.
- Enrolment in VSC101 Qualified Crew Learn-to- Sail course on Vancouver's English Bay- 2 days ($595 value)
- Enrolment in VSC203 Coastal Skipper Sailing Weekend- 3 days ($725 value)
- Twelve (12) English Bay Afternoon or Evening Sails aboard our Beneteau First 36.7 Yachts ($1002 value)
- Day-Sail to Bowen Island Cruise ($149 value)
- Day-sail Sail to Indian Arm Cruise ($149 value)
- Introduction to Keelboat Racing ( $85 value)
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau