The Focus is on F U N !
- Specializing in groups composed of 5-18 participants
- 2-9 Participants- $1275/ Full-Day, $775/ Half-Day plus GST
- 10-18 Participants $1850/ Full Day (7 hours), $1075 Half- Day (4hrs)
- Lunch and light dinner catering available
Sailing as a Metaphor for understanding how your team contributes to your successful business.
Recognize and reward people for a job well done.
Your people have worked hard, done a good job and deserve to celebrate. Do something special to let them know how important they are to your success. Sometimes a team just needs to take time out and have some fun.
Plan customer networking opportunities.
Build lasting relationships with your sales and support people and their customers. An evening sailing can open doors to greater understanding of priorities, new possibilities and solidify partnerships.
Build team unity and insight through experiential learning
Your people work well together, but you know they haven't yet reached the "next level". If they know each other better, often the payoff is improved results and increased satisfaction for all employees. When co-workers share positive experiences become more comfortable with each other, more trusting and productive. Everyone needs to re-energize and gain inspiration.
"It was great fun for all of us to have experienced sailing on ALLONS-Y. Although the sailing component was a great learning experience, we also learned a lot from our conversations with you. You provided a fascinating window into the world of sailing, business and life in general which greatly enhanced the experience for us. Thanks again for being a great host."Tom Li and 7 Staff, Telus Network Operations, Burnaby
Team development is crucial when you find yourself in one of these situations:
- Forming a new team
- New team leader is joining an existing team
- Team composition is changing (new members, merger, reorganization, etc)
- Team is facing new challenges (organizational, technical, significant change, etc.)
- Improved communication is needed within a team
- You have good people but disappointing results
- Problem solving is not producing effective solutions
"You completely surprised and impressed my team. We were expecting a unique sailing experience. What you provided was a great day of sailing instruction interlaced with thoughtful analogies highlighting the remarkable similarities between sailing teams and business teams. We’re still talking (boasting) about it at the office."
Steve Bain, Manager, Product Education and Customer Success, Teradici Corporation, Vancouver
Next Steps: Call us to discuss your Team Building objectives