For many, the most daunting aspect of learning how to sail in Vancouver is getting local access to sailboats and finding other sailors to Crew. If you don't own a sailboat or know sailors in your area, these obstacles can be tricky to overcome. Money, time and energy sometimes work against you.
$1975 Annual Membership Fee.
Save 31% off our regular price for enrolments
VSC Membership takes the hassles out of sailing, helping you get out on the water now- sailing with more fun and more frequently is what it's all about.
Learn-to-Sail Recreational Sailing in a Package
- Enrolment in VSC101 Qualified CrewLearn-to- Sail course on Vancouver's English Bay- 2 days ($595 value) includes self-paced theory and 2 full days on the water practical
- Enrolment in VSC203 Day Skipper Sailing Weekend- ($775 value) includes pre-course study and 3 full days and 2 nights on the water practical
- Twelve (12) English Bay Evening Sail- Let's Go Sailing! or English Bay Afternoon Sail- Let's Go Sailing ! aboard our Beneteau First 36.7 Yachts ($1140 value)
- Day sail -Bowen Island Sailing Cruise ($149 value)
- Day-sail Sail to Indian Arm Cruise ($149 value)
- VSC Racing- Fun, Fast and Rewarding ($125 value)- participate in a VSC team race practice aboard our race yachts
- Members price for Additional bareboat day charters- Beneteau First 36.7 accommodates up to 9 - $495 ($675 value) / J24 accommodate up to 5- $225 ($295 value) - please note a refundable damage deposit is required on day of charter
"I must go down to the sea again, to the lonely sea and the sky,
And all I ask is a tall ship and a star to steer her by;
And the wheel’s kick and the wind’s song and the white sail’s shaking,
And a grey mist on the sea’s face, and a grey dawn breaking ....."