2017 Dates: September 9-15
Greece has the reputation of being the favorite cruising grounds for sailors from all over Europe and Asia.
The Island of Corfu has an abundance of sun, sandy beaches and the clear clean water of the Ionian Sea. It's friendly seaside villages flourish with surrounding olive groves, vineyards and cafes that line their piers.
Historic cities, reknown for their strategic position, establishing world trade have created a unique rich Mediterranean culture.
Corfu boasts one of the first schools of Philosophy; home of current and ancient literary giants; and the Greek Heroes Jason, Odyssius, Hercules and Achilles.
Our Ionian Sea Adventure explores 7 anchorages that date from antiquity.
- 7 days 6 nights aboard luxury 4o foot cruising catamaran
- seamanship, docking, anchoring and piloting review by top-ranked sailing instructor
- mask, snorkel and fins
- private spacious double cabin ( 2 sharing)
- all fuel, cruising permits, local cruising taxes, damage deposit
- Meditteranean anchoring endorsement
- NauticEd Day Skipper, Bareboat Charter Master sailing certifications, Cruising Catamaran and Docking Endorsement
What's not included?
- Airfare and transfers to Corfu- Flights to Athens by major carriers, fly or bus to Corfu
- Medical insurance
- all meals aboard- healthy local ingredients for breakfasts and Lunch split by crew
- evening meals ashore in seaside cafes and PUBs
- apres' sailshare 3 nights- 4 bedroom deluxe flat near ocean in Corfu
- scuba wreck diving day
- Greek Theater evening
Day 1- Gouvia
Day 2- Kassiopi
Day 3- Paleokastrita
Day 4- Lakka and Gaios
Day 5- Plataria, Igoumenitsa and Mourtos
Day 6- Corfu, Petriti
Day 7- Corfu
Corfu- the city by the sea
- Couples or 2 to share cabin $3275US or VSC Members apply 10% discount - Spacious Couples Cabin includes spring matress, towels and bedding, fan, head (toilet) and shower
- $ 1000US deposit, balance 45 days before cruise date
- Medical Insurance No.- mandatory
- Passport No. and VISA if required
- Liability Waiver required