$1875 Annual Membership Fee.
Our goal is taking the hassles out of sailing is what it's all about, helping you get out on the water more often and enjoying the experience.
Learn-to-Sail and Casual Recreational Sailing in a Package
For many, the most daunting aspect of learning how to sail in Vancouver is getting local access to sailboats and finding other sailors to Crew for you. If you don't own a sailboat or know sailors in your area, these obstacles can be tricky to overcome.
Expense, time and energy sometimes work against you. The Vancouver Sailing Club addresses this with high quality sailing instruction and J24 or Beneteau First 36.7 sailboats from a downtown False Creek location.
- Enrolment in VSC101 Qualified Crew Sailing Weekend- 2 days ($595 value)
- Enrolment is VSC203 Day Skipper Sailing Weekend- 3 days ($775 value)
- Twelve (12) English Bay Afternoon or Evening Sails aboard our Beneteau First 36.7 Yachts ($1002 value)
- Day-Sail to Bowen Island Cruise ($139 value)
- Pleasure Craft Operators Certificate PCOC-
- VHF Radio Operators Course ROC(M)- Industry Canada/ Canadian Power & Sail Squadron Radio Certificate
- 25% discount on additional VSC cruising courses and Charters
"VSC is our sailing home. Great people, boats and fun all year-round"
Stef and Tony Olsen, Burnaby, VSC Members since 2016
"I would recommend Carl and the VSC to anyone who wants to learn to sail, to improve their sailing skills with advanced courses or get into racing."
Steve Wilson, North Vancouver, BC
"The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in it's net of wonder forever."
-Jacques Yves Cousteau